Sunday, April 09, 2006

I didn't win the lottery.

What a surprise. I didn't win the lottery, again.

In other news, erm... no, no other news.

However, I did realise the other day how lucky we are to have a butcher nearby who makes decent boerewors. Pity they insist on making it into little sausages - apparently the coils drip blood which puts people off! They also advertise it as "South African sausage". Bloody British! (Ta for the pun Kev!)

It still tastes damn good and as soon as it gets warm enough, we will climb out the lounge window and have a braai on the roof! We did it last year, there's some photies in the photos section! Ali rigged up a stand for the 'disposable barbecue' to sit in. Of course, now we have neighbours downstairs, I'm not sure how they will react. Guess we shall have to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home