The questions kids ask....
Today a girl asked me if I had had a boob job. Flattering, but not quite something you ask your teacher in the middle of a lesson!
Because I am really, really bad at keeping in touch with people, I decided to create a blog where I can put all my news, thoughts, random ramblings etc. If you haven't heard from me in a while, just check the blog to see if there is anything newsworthy in my life. There probably won't be!
5 Comments:
But why not, teach?????!!!
So Kristy when did you have this op, and you didn't even tell us all, LOL.
All done in good humour I guess, but not he right timing,
Dave & Jo
Just for the record, the answer I gave was "No, now get on with your work"...
and I bet you thought of an answer a million times better than that at 2am the next day...
Of course, but even had I thought of it at the time, you often can't say what you really would like to if you want to keep your job...
Post a Comment
<< Home