Sunday, May 28, 2006

Interview question

I was thinking yesterday, and I realised I have a question for my family and friends...

In the past couple of interviews, I have been asked a question that left me a bit stumped - in the first it was "If your father was sitting here now, how would he describe you?" and in the second "How would your friends describe you?"

Well, I hope people would say good things about me, (and not just because they know that if they didn't I would hunt them down with a wet fish...) but I was not sure exactly WHAT people would say. I know its not to see if you know how people really would describe you, but to get you to see yourself from an outside point of view, something that most people don't do on a regular basis, because really, its not easy.

So, with the possibility of more interviews in the next few months as I step up my job search, how would you describe me? Help me out here!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I can see why you've been stumped! Well, I'd say that you've got the guts and willingness to do what it takes to get where you want to be, you're prepared to do the shitty stuff if it means getting a foot on the ladder and that you have a real passion for what you do. You're also fun-loving but know when to take life seriously and you'd make a terrible housewife (hey, they also want to know that you can recognise your not-so-good points!)

May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Why were you thinking on a Sunday? And before a Bank holiday? What's wrong with you woman?????

May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would your father describe you?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm........

ermmmmmmmmmmmm.......

well, ummmmmmmmmmmm.....

Let me give this some thought!!!

May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kris, all I can say is, if your father needs to have a think about this one, best you trade him in for another model ;o)

May 31, 2006  
Blogger Kristy said...

Time for an upgrade, definitely.

And this shows who actually reads my blog.

Less than I imagined... :(

June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krisy, Your dad is obviously getting OLD, starting to lose it a bit, then again having dealt with PJ & I he lost it long ago, its not his fault, LOL.

Think he would say you an outgoing young lady who knows what she wants and is prepared to work hard for it.Look where its got you so far, at least you took a chance and moved to the UK to try and get ahead.

June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home