Anyone ever used one?
I am thinking of getting a mooncup, but wanted to know if anyone else had ever used one, and what they thought of it. (All the reviews say its good, but if someone I know has had problems, I will re-think!) Apparently they have been around since the 30's, but I had never heard of them till recently. Also, they are not particularly cheap, so I want to gather as much opinion as possible before I order one.
Dad, don't click on this link, same for anyone else grossed out by 'women's stuff'...
Everyone else, find out more here.
Dad, don't click on this link, same for anyone else grossed out by 'women's stuff'...
Everyone else, find out more here.


1 Comments:
There's a really good topic on Chicklit Forums about this. I don't have the exact link but if you go through the link on my blog you should find it.
Post a Comment
<< Home