My subconscience is tired of dropping hints...
...so it wrapped one round a brick and threw it, in the form of a dream...
I was in a confusing, murky, swampy place, presumably some sort of 'limbo'. There was a tiny, fairy-like angel creature. (Imagine a Christmas tree angel in whispy lavender fluff) She didn't talk, but seemed to radiate some sort of vague promise, if only I could figure out how to leave the swamp and go with her. Then appeared a used-car type salesman, chatty and friendly, who talked to me and helped me out the water - it was easy, and I barely realised I had done it until afterwards. The fairy creature disappeared in a huff as the salesman led me away.
I soon realised I was in a sort of hell, where I found myself having to wander the school to cover whiteboards with small writing, all complete drivel, using crappy boardmarkers. I kept taking new markers out the box, all different colours, but they all failed pretty quickly. I had to cover the board in the allocated time, then wander off to do it again, and no one paid any attention to me or cared about my labours except me. I was compelled to keep doing it even though I knew that as soon as I wandered off the board would be wiped clean. Something in me kept me going even if I wanted / tried to deviate, (for example by writing on lockers or walls or looking for permanent markers) despite the apparent lack of external pressure. It was rather distressing.
Thankfully, in the nature of dreams, it pretty quickly turned into a more 'normal' type of bizarre dream, with kids trying to set off the fire alarm by... wobbling CCTV camera posts, as well as doing other strange things which wouldn't unduly surprise me outside a dream!
School starts again in a week. I need a new job.
I was in a confusing, murky, swampy place, presumably some sort of 'limbo'. There was a tiny, fairy-like angel creature. (Imagine a Christmas tree angel in whispy lavender fluff) She didn't talk, but seemed to radiate some sort of vague promise, if only I could figure out how to leave the swamp and go with her. Then appeared a used-car type salesman, chatty and friendly, who talked to me and helped me out the water - it was easy, and I barely realised I had done it until afterwards. The fairy creature disappeared in a huff as the salesman led me away.
I soon realised I was in a sort of hell, where I found myself having to wander the school to cover whiteboards with small writing, all complete drivel, using crappy boardmarkers. I kept taking new markers out the box, all different colours, but they all failed pretty quickly. I had to cover the board in the allocated time, then wander off to do it again, and no one paid any attention to me or cared about my labours except me. I was compelled to keep doing it even though I knew that as soon as I wandered off the board would be wiped clean. Something in me kept me going even if I wanted / tried to deviate, (for example by writing on lockers or walls or looking for permanent markers) despite the apparent lack of external pressure. It was rather distressing.
Thankfully, in the nature of dreams, it pretty quickly turned into a more 'normal' type of bizarre dream, with kids trying to set off the fire alarm by... wobbling CCTV camera posts, as well as doing other strange things which wouldn't unduly surprise me outside a dream!
School starts again in a week. I need a new job.


2 Comments:
whoa, strange one.
Dunno what you been smoking girl, but don't you think you better share it???! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home